Northside is a diverse community of Christians founded on the assurance that we are loved by God. We have often been described as a very friendly congregation, where members are encouraged to get involved in church life and ministry. There are many aspects to Northside Bible Fellowship that would be difficult to encapsulate in a web site. However, the following are some core tenets that we hold to:
- We cherish the Bible; it is the complete and reliable revelation of God to humankind, relevant to our life and future.
- We follow Jesus Christ; He, as both God and man, stepped into human history dealing decisively with our issues of purpose, sin, and death.
- We trust that Jesus Christ died for our sins, and He, by rising from the dead, gives eternal life to all who believe in Him.
- We love people; each person is uniquely created in the image and likeness of God, is to be highly valued, and will exist forever.
- We believe our ultimate goal is to bring glory to God and to enjoy Him forever.
- We are committed to applying the principles from the life of Jesus and from the Bible, as a whole, to our everyday lives.
- Our purpose, in the words of Jesus, is to “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind,” and to “love your neighbour as yourself”.