Welcome to Northside Bible Fellowship a community church located in central Calgary on Edmonton Trail.
Northside is a diverse community of Christians founded on the assurance that we are loved by God. We have often been described as a very friendly congregation, where members are encouraged to get involved in church life and ministry.
There are many aspects to Northside Bible Fellowship that would be difficult to encapsulate in a web site. However, the following are some core tenets that we hold to:
- We cherish the Bible; it is the complete and reliable revelation of God to humankind, relevant to our life and future.
- We follow Jesus Christ; He, as both God and man, stepped into human history dealing decisively with our issues of purpose, sin, and death.
- We trust that Jesus Christ died for our sins, and He, by rising from the dead, gives eternal life to all who believe in Him.
- We love people; each person is uniquely created in the image and likeness of God, is to be highly valued, and will exist forever.
- We believe our ultimate goal is to bring glory to God and to enjoy Him forever.
- We are committed to applying the principles from the life of Jesus and from the Bible, as a whole, to our everyday lives.
- Our purpose, in the words of Jesus, is to “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind,” and to “love your neighbour as yourself”.
*Due to health concerns we are currently only doing online services. See our church online page for how to connect*
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.” —Colossians 3:16
We meet on Sunday mornings to worship, pray, learn, and encourage each other. Our schedule looks something like this:
- 10:00 — Coffee
- 10:15 — Welcome and music
- 10:40 — Breaking of bread
- 11:00 — Announcements
- 11:15 — Preaching & teaching
- 11:45 — Dismissal
From September to June we also run Sunday School for children, from approximately 11:00 to noon.
Feel free to phone us at (587) 288-7879, or contact us by filling in your message below. Someone from Northside Bible Fellowship will get in touch with you as soon as possible.